2020 is like being a part in a film, every month there is a new plot twist, it isn’t a comedy or a romance film it’s a horror film in all it’s glory.
- Australian bush fires, millions of animal deaths, people left without houses…
- Iranian General Qasem Soleimani killed in US drone strike, making half the population think the WWIII was going to occur.
- Corona Virus outbreak in Wuhan, China that slowly spread across the world causing thousands of deaths, and a global lockdown.
- Prince Harry and Meghan Markle announce that they are stepping down from there Royal duties.
- Iran launches ballistic missiles at two military bases in Iraq, injuring American soldiers.
- A Ukrainian flight crashes in Tehran, Iran, killing all 176 passengers on board.
- The impeachment trial for President Donald Trump begins.
- Kobe and Gigi Bryant, along with seven other passengers, died in a helicopter crash in Calabasas, California.
- The United Kingdom withdraws from the European Union.
- Trump is acquitted by the Senate on both articles of impeachment.
- Harvey Weinstein is found guilty of third-degree rape and first-degree criminal sexual act.
- Locusts swarm across East Africa which leads Somalia to declare national emergency, largest in 25 years.
- Sen. Elizabeth Warren drops out of the 2020 presidential race.
- Italy becomes the first country to implement a nationwide lockdown.
- Dow plunges 2,997 points in the worst drop since 1987 amid coronavirus fears.
- The 2020 Summer Olympics, which were supposed to take place in Tokyo, are postponed until 2021.
- Global coronavirus cases surpass one million.
- Officials in Wuhan, China, lift the city-wide lockdown after 76 days.
- Sen. Bernie Sanders dropped out of the 2020 race, making former Vice President Joe Biden the presumptive Democratic nominee in the race against President Donald Trump.
- The state of New York alone has the highest number of coronavirus cases than any country in the world.
- Prison riot leaves more than 40 dead and many injured at Los Llanos jail.
- Murder or death of George Floyd.
- Ebola is back.
- Riots all over the world about #blacklivesmatter.
As you can probably tell 2020 is a roller coaster but it’s only going down hill with no brakes.
I’m not going to speak about Covid-19 or point fingers at who or what I think the culprate is, because I feel like everybody has had enough of it, even though it all originated in Wuhan, China I seriously don’t think anybody would want to cause such a devastation even if they had ulterior motives. We just have to deal with it, and every country has there own way of getting out of this pandemic, so we should just sit tight now and deal with what the Government states whether we like it or not.
It’s very hard and infuriating watching people disobey the law from the sidelines, some Governments only have placed guidelines and not laws, and thousands of people think they’re above this, these guidelines are definitely not taken seriously, if every country had the same rules, it would be a much easier process, we would all be free from this pandemic together. Ignoring the fact that each of us is at a different stage, at least we wouldn’t be so confused.
The reason I’ve decided to write again since last year is because as many of you probably know injustice and I don’t get a long in any way, shape or form.
On the 25th May 2020 in Minneapolis, Minnesota George Floyd an African-American, died at the hands of officer Chauvin, the police were called since Floyd paid at a shop with fake money, this officer and 4 others attendend the scene, George hesistated to get out of his car, so this cruel man dragged him out and knelt on his neck, a restraining move NEVER taught across the whole of america, crushing his airways. The other officers didn’t do anything and the people filming couldn’t, he finally died and the main cause was lack of oxygen.
When this information blew up, the black community didn’t stand still, these people have always been treated as a minority world wide, and 2020 just seemed like the best year to start acting out against police brutality, they have had to suffer many years, but not anymore. Most of the world has joined them in there fight, white people are privileged whether you like to admit it or not. With all the support and protests the main officer has been charged with third-degree murder and second-degree manslaughter and the others have been fired.
These riots all over the States are impressive, some are peaceful some aren’t, but who can blame them. All over social media I have seen a black man get shot in the heart by a white police man, extreme injuries by rubber bullets or stabs in the face, people getting dragged from their hair by riot police, pregnant woman being tazed, car windows being smashed, police who vandilize there own vehiches so they can blame protestors, cities going up in literal flames, looting in stores, Trump hiding in a bunker while his country is plotting against him, Spain getting called trump supporters, just because we have an extreme right political party called VOX, applauds his actions.
Oh, and just to let all the people that live in Spain know, there was a Policía Nacional officer, who yesterday decided to use the same knee position like Chauvin. Our country is up there right next to the USA, on police brutality, racism and xenophobia, we aren’t innocent.
Apart from all of that, if it seems a lot just hold on tight I haven’t finished, there is a group called Anonymous, decentralized international activist/hacktivist collective/movement that is widely known for its various cyber attacks against several governments, government institutions and government agencies, corporations, and the Church of Scientology. They first appeared in 2003, and now they’re back and truly I couldn’t be more happy but scared at the same time.
Anonymous after George Floyds murder, has come to stop all the the police brutality and white supremacy, so far they have unconverder a 92 paged list where everyone who was involved in the Epstein case has been named, proof that Trump has raped a 13 year old girl and many more, they were paid off to not speak, princess Diana’s death wasn’t an accident, she knew about the Royal family being involved in a sex ring, the same happened to Michael Jackson(this one still hasn´t got 100% proof), Avicci calling out for help because he knew to much, the Vatican rapping children and last but not least, this group has almost taken down the 100% of child pornogaphy sites in a couple of days.
Every body who has Internet should know about this, and most people look up to Anonymous, they say everything how it is and now that Trump has declared the martial law all over the United States even more so. They don’t want to be leaders they just are tired of people not being fair. There is always that part in the back of my mind which is quite skeptical about all of this, but at this point in time I seriously don’t think we have anything to loose.
I can’t express how I feel right now, it is absolutely appauling, they say nothing like this has happened since the Martin Luther King era, so if you think all the years black people have had to suffer in silence, until know. George was the little water drop to make the glass spill over.
Black lives matter, minority’s are still a thing and if you don’t believe that I hope this helps you get the rock you´ve been living under off your head. The States, Spain, England…. Staying quiet is acceptance, that is not what we won’t, you shouldn’t care what people think about you if you know you’re doing the right thing, that is not letting more innocent people DIE.
Not every police man is bad. One person shouldn’t be reason to tar the image of a community or race, this century is all about acceptance and open minds, way too many years have passed for things not to have changed.
My way if fighting and supporting is speaking out for what’s correct, what’s yours?
My love goes out to everybody who is fighting.
From The bright and shinning one.